• 75766 Super 1 Day Sale. 7 a.m. – noon. Norman Activity Center. To reserve your booth, contact the Chamber of Commerce at (903) 586–2217.
• Junior Rodeo.: 8 a.m. Rodeo Arena – Contact DeLeigh Haley at (903) 541–5378
• Miss Jacksonville Rodeo Queen's Contest. 10 a.m. Rodeo Arena – Contact Sheryal Berry at (903) 721–1690
• Mutton Bustin'. Signup at 6:15 p.m. – Limited to first 10 entries. Sign up at the Rodeo Ticket Office at the Rodeo Arena.
• Tops in Texas Rodeo. 7 p.m. Rodeo Arena
Luncheon salutes proud companies and smiling leadership graduates
The newest grads from the Jacksonville Rusk Leadership Institute were honored for completing their special leadership course and two stellar businesses were honored at a special industrial luncheon held Friday.Continued ...
- JEDCO to spend as much as $1.1 million helping company expand distribution center operations and hopefully creating over 100 new local jobs
- Students get first-hand look at healthcare professions
- All-star cast of cowboys light up opening night of Tops In Texas rodeo Rodeo
- Tops in Texas Rodeo 2013: Rain didn’t dampen spirits on opening night
- Luncheon salutes proud companies and smiling leadership graduates
- LOCAL NEWS
- JEDCO can spend up to $1.1 million to help company expand, create more local jobs
- Alto health initiative hopes to morph into a regional clinic
- Rep. Travis Clardy's Capitol update
- Senator Nichols: My five cents
- Tops In Texas PRCA Rodeo set for final performance tonight
- LOCAL SPORTS
- GONE FISHING WITH Jerry Miller: Targeting Bass During the Shad Spawn
- NJCAA Men's Tennis Championships: Rain puts things on hold for Jags
- Ex-Jacksonville College hoopster to become a Minnesota Golden Gopher
- Tops In Texas PRCA Rodeo: Meier earns 87-point rid on 'Rainbow'