Just wanted to say thanks to the wonderful gentleman that returned my purse.
My husband had a doctor’s appointment in Jacksonville on July 7, 2011. After leaving the doctor we stopped by Wal-Mart to get a few things.
While putting the groceries in our car, I left my purse in the buggy. Some kind gentleman saw it an turned it into the customer service desk.
We were back to Palestine before I missed it. The receptionist at my doctor called Wal-Mart and was told they had it.
If you are reading this and know him please thank him for me. So grateful! God is good.
- Letters to the Editor
- Reader supports Gowin for mayor
- Reader endorses Igbokwe for mayor
- Dark by definition
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Igbokwe for mayor
- Bullard Middle School heads to West, Texas
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: ‘Ben’s a keeper’
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Pianist receives standing ovation for tribute to grandfather
- Letter To The Editor: Reader found opinion column distasteful
- Letter To the Editor: April is Child Abuse Awareness Month
- Letter To The Editor: Reader appreciates editorial on autism
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines